Monday, January 25, 2010

New herbs and green tea




     Just watched Julie & Julia with my parents the other night; good movie. I couldn't help but think that it would be awesome to have people send me tea from around the world to try and then blog about it. But no I don't expect you guys to do that. Actually, the only thing I really want to see are more comments and more recommendations.

And now on with the show.

      So I think I must really have a tea fetish because even when I go into stores like TJMaxx the one thing I always do is look for different types of tea. Ha! And wouldn't you know it. Today I found three. Well. ones Earl Grey but I haven't heard of the company before. But here's the one I'm drinking right now:

Name: Wellness Tea: Calming
Type: Green, Fruit, Veggie, Herbal ( I could keep going....)
Company: Tea of Life
Purchased: TJMaxx
Comments: I've heard of veggie drinks but never veggie tea. One of the main ingredients is hathawariya, which translates to Wild Asparagus. Next is Lemongrass and then wild cherry. The smell is really relaxing. The taste is better then I thought it would be. This would be a good night time tea to calm ones senses.


So people what weird teas have you tried lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment