Saturday, February 27, 2010

Blue sky and Black tea



     Even though it is cold outside it is absolutely gorgeous!  The way the sun hits the snow just right makes it so sparkley. I am currently drinking Genmaicha but as I was digging through our tea cupboard I realized that I didn't post about this most recent Earl Grey I had purchased. Now as far as boxes of tea goes they usually come in packs of 20 give or take 10. So when I got home and realized I had purchased a box that had fifty, I crossed my fingers tightly in hopes that it would be good. As I poured my hot water over the tea bag the next morning, a light scent of rich black tea mixed with the perfect amount of Bergamot floated up to my nose. I let it steep for a good 4 minutes and then tested the taste. You can find out the conclusion below:

Name: Earl Grey
Type: Black
Company: Ahmad Tea
Purchased: Tjmaxx
Comments: Not only does it have a pleasing scent but the taste is wonderful. It's light enough that people who don't like strong teas can drink it. However, it has a strong enough flavor that heavy tea drinkers that like lots of flavor will be pleased. I know that sounds weird but that is the best description I could think of.

Do you have a favorite Earl Grey?

oh btw: I named my car Earl Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment