Monday, March 8, 2010

The Noir



         Yesterday, while waiting for the hotel bus to come pick us up I was sitting by the fireplace in the lobby. A nice lady came by and asked me if I would like a cup of coffee. course I don't drink coffee so I asked her if I could switch that with a cup of tea. She walked into the hotel restaurant and brought me out a cup of black tea. As I sat there sipping it I thought that it could use a bit of honey or lemon to it. I'm not a major fan of black breakfast teas but this one was alright.

Name:  Awake
Type: Black
Company: Tazo
Purchased: Given to me by the nice restaurant lady
Comments: If you like breakfast tea you will enjoy this one. I thought it could use a bit of honey or lemon but over all not bad on its own.


What is your favorite time to drink tea?

No comments:

Post a Comment