Monday, January 18, 2010

Gorgeous and sleepy tea.





        Hey everybody. It's been awhile I know. But I have a good excuse I've been given more hours at work! The funny thing is that in two weeks I won't be working there anymore. I'll be start training for a flight attendant position. It will be a mix of what I am doing right now but up in the air. Ah but anyway onto the tea!

Recently I've been drinking a lot of Might Leaf tea. Not the best tea in the world but I do like almost all of the teas we have at Dunn Bros. The only one I can't seem to like is the Vanilla Bean. Sounds really good but something about the flavors is off to me. Oh but speaking of interesting flavors lets get on to the teas of the day.

Name: Sleepy Time
Type: Herbal, Health
Company: Celestial Seasonings
Purchased: Cub Foods.
Comments: This tea is not kiddin around. It really will put you to sleep. I mean, it won't knock you out but if you find yourself over thinking a lot of things it helps calm your mind. Oh and don't worry the flavor is good too.

Name: get gorgeous
Type: Red, Rooibos, Herbal
Company: The Republic of Tea
Purchased: mom got it for me.
Comments: Rooibos and herbal is a weird blend. Good for your skin apparently, however, the taste leaves something to be desired.


What else should I try?

No comments:

Post a Comment