Thursday, February 4, 2010

Holy bitter tea batman!

 
   If you like bitter tea with a hint of citrus then I have just the tea for you. It's a green tea with... well I don't really know. There are no ingredients on the back cover. In fact they don't even give a brew time! So I used my general knowledge and steeped it for about two minutes. Maybe it needed less. Maybe. I might just try it again tomorrow at 30 seconds and then 1 minute to see if it's any better. But my brain and my mouth are saying, "Please no. I beg you not to drink that again..." Oh and the bitterness wasn't the only weird thing! When was the last time you saw a tea bag (or tea pod as they call it) fizzle like alka seltzer when you put it in the water?

So anyway... avoid this if you can. Or if you really want to try a bitter tea go ahead:
Name: Citrus Green Tea
Type: Green and mysterious
Company: Genvalia
Purchased: Tried at training
Comments: bitterness....

Have you tried any tea that has sent you riveting at the seems?

Oh and don't worry I am cleansing my palate with Evening in Missoula at the moment. Lovely tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment