Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Your chai, my chai.



Hello all!
   Don't worry I haven't forgotten you; not yet anyway. Just kidding. Training started this week so I am quite busy. Homework, tests, learning, learning, and more learning. As one of my instructors said, "It's like trying to drink out of a fire hydrant." If you've ever watch them release the water from one you know that that would be no simple task. I'm not here to talk about that though, no I'm going to talk about a good chai I discovered while I was there.

    Usually, like most other big tea people, I am not impressed by the general tea you find everywhere (like in hotels). I thought this was going to be your run of the mill chai. It was no such thing. It is actually a delicious blend of spices and green tea. Yes, that's right, green tea.

Name: my chai
Type: chai, green, spices
Company: one:one - Cooper's teapod
Purchased: Picked up in a bucket full of generic hotel teas.
Comments: Do not over steep. It will ruin the flavor. Steeps quickly for a chai so be mindful of the time. Once it's done you will have a cup o joy.

Do you have any chai you enjoy?

No comments:

Post a Comment