Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hotel Tea

                                               

It's ALIVE!!!! Yes the blog is still alive. Don't worry I haven't abandoned this gig yet I've just been a little busy with being a flight attendant.

I have more hotel tea for you. I thought for sure that this was going to be one of those posts where I tell you to stay away from this tea but it actually ended up being pretty good. Most hotel teas are a mystery until steeped unless they are provided by big name companies like Numi or Lipton. Other hotels, like the one the company put us up in, make their own. Which I think is really cool but also makes me kinda wary. I hope more hotels jump on the tea band wagon and provide more tea from the big name brands or their own.

Name: Tropical Citrus Green Tea
Type: Green
Company: Aloft (the name of the hotel)
Purchased: In room by the coffee
Comments: Great smell. would be good over ice with a few flavor shots. But it is just fine hot. It is a light flavor but slightly bitter aftertaste.

Do you like hotel tea?

No comments:

Post a Comment