Friday, April 2, 2010

You say tomato I say tomato.


              Any addiction that affects your wallet can be a bad thing even if it's good for your health, that is unless it's keeping you alive. I know for sure that tea is not keeping me alive but man does it make one feel good after a good cup in the morning. I recently discovered a site called hitea.com. The hi stands for Hawaiian Islands and they have a lot of tea I haven't tried. I found this site via a little packet of tea my mom brought me when she came back from vacation there. I know I shouldn't buy more tea cause the cabinet is already overflowing but it's so tempting....

Oh yea but the tea I am drinking right now is quite good. Its purely green tea but I can't quite put a finger on what type. It reminds me more of a Japanese tea, such as a Sencha, then it does a Chinese tea.

Name: Pure Green Tea
Type: Green
Company: Hawaiian Islands
Purchased: I don't know where she got it. Sorry. (Well besides the fact that she got it in Hawaii haha)
Comments: Good flavor. Sencha aftertaste. Smooth. Still can't put my finger on the exact type of green.

What is your favorite type of green tea?

No comments:

Post a Comment