Monday, April 5, 2010

Tea of Passion

Everyone of us has their odd fascinations and pleasures in life. Some people love knitting, some love slimy things, or rocks....., food......., I could go on and on. If there is something out there, there is also someone who has a passion for it. I have an off fascination with passion fruit. Not the fruit itself really but more of the flavor. It's so intense. (and here you thought I was going to say tea didn't you? Well I figured saying tea would be too obvious seeing as how I made a blog for it.) Anyway, long story short. I found a Passion Fruit tea by Tulsi the other day and well the results are below.

Name: Passionfruit
Type: Tulsi, Fruit
Company: Organic India
Purchased: TjMaxx
Comments: All I tasted was tulsi with slight hints of Passion fruit. it was good regardless but I wished they added more passion fruit in.

What's your weird/odd fascination?

No comments:

Post a Comment